Submission error

Alexis Dusart

Sep 30, 2019, 3:32:47 AM9/30/19
to TREC-IS
Hi Richard,

When I try to submit my runs I have the error below:

Validating form input...

Form validation passed.

Uploading submission file...

Successfully uploaded file IRITrun1.run.gz.

Running check_input... (may take a little while)

Error:

The check_input script found format errors with your run.

Please fix the errors and resubmit the run. No information regarding this current submission will be retained at NIST.

Check input error log

run IRITrun1: Error on line 1 --- Wrong number of fields (expecting 7)

I don't understand. My runs have the same format as for part A.
The line 1 (same format for each line) below:

TRECIS-CTIT-H-Test-029 Q0 1129175644745547776 1 0.5 ['Report-MultimediaShare', 'Report-News', 'Report-ThirdPartyObservation'] IRITrun1

Do you see my mistake?

Best Regards,

Alexis

congcong wang

Sep 30, 2019, 4:05:12 AM9/30/19
to Alexis Dusart, TREC-IS
Hi Alexis,

I got the same error when I tried to submit. I solved the issue by 1) replace ‘ with “ and 2) remove space after , in the category column. Hopefully this helps.

Regards,
Congcong

Alexis Dusart

Sep 30, 2019, 4:15:09 AM9/30/19