TREC-IS 2021A Annotations Available

Cody Buntain

Jul 30, 2021, 10:41:50 AM7/30/21
to TREC-IS
Good morning, all!

To increase the number of events we are annotating this summer, we have performed a second round of assessment on a subset of the 2021A events. This additional round also allows us to release the first set of 2021A annotations, as we are now using the second round set for the leaderboard.

You can find the first round of 2021A annotations on the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/trecis/trecis.github.io/tree/main/data/2021a

Note also that these annotations include the information types and priorities we have provided in the past as well as three new label types: image labels, target audience, and author type. A description of these new types is included in the new TRECIS-2021A-ITypes.json file in the same GitHub directory.

We look forward to your continued participation in TREC-IS 2021B, for which details will be release soon!

-All the best,
Cody Buntain and TREC-IS Organizers