Runs due Sept 24, and Info Type Ordering

Cody Buntain

Sep 21, 2020, 5:15:16 PM9/21/20
to TREC-IS
Hello, all!

One more reminder that runs for 2020B are due on Sept. 24!

Also, for clarification, your run file should include the score vector for information types, and that vector should be *ordered alphabetically* using the *full info-type name* (including the, e.g., "Report-XXX" high-level type).

For convenience, I have included the expected order here:

CallToAction-Donations
CallToAction-MovePeople
CallToAction-Volunteer
Other-Advice
Other-ContextualInformation
Other-Discussion
Other-Irrelevant
Other-OriginalEvent
Other-Sentiment
Report-CleanUp
Report-EmergingThreats
Report-Factoid
Report-FirstPartyObservation
Report-Hashtags
Report-Location
Report-MultimediaShare
Report-News
Report-NewSubEvent
Report-Official
Report-ServiceAvailable
Report-ThirdPartyObservation
Report-Weather
Request-GoodsServices
Request-InformationWanted
Request-SearchAndRescue

-All the best,
Cody

Cody Buntain

Sep 21, 2020, 6:39:59 PM9/21/20
to TREC-IS
I just realized I left a bug in the submission guidelines, which got propagated to here! My apologies.

Note that I have incorrectly listed the "OriginalEvent" type as "Other-", when it should be "Report-".

The correct ordering for information type in your score vector is:

CallToAction-Donations
CallToAction-MovePeople
CallToAction-Volunteer
Other-Advice