Papers written with the TREC-CAR dataset?

Laura Dietz

Feb 3, 2021, 7:37:50 PM2/3/21
to trec...@googlegroups.com
Dear TREC CAR participants!

I am working on an overview article that discusses research conducted
using the TREC CAR benchmark.

For that I am looking for papers that used/compared on any of the the
TREC CAR benchmarks, such as years 1,2,3, passage or entity, or any
further derived benchmark.

I am not looking for papers on CAsT (which uses the CAR corpus). And I
am not looking for papers using TREC NEWS (which uses the CAR knowledge
base/Wikipedia dump).

I am aware of the work by Sean McAveney's,  Rodrigo Nogeira, Zhuyun Dai,
Zeynep Akkalyoncu, Omar Khattab, and Yi Luan, but I want to make sure I
am not missing anything.

If you have a paper published, or accepted that I should know of, please
send me an email!

Best,
Laura