Confirmations sent

ellen.voorhees

Aug 16, 2018, 9:06:46 AM8/16/18
to TREC Car
I have sent confirmation messages for the CAR track runs NIST successfully received.  The message was sent to the email address supplied at the time the run was submitted.  Please check the message and let me know of any problems immediately.  Please also contact me immediately if you believe you did successfully submit a CAR track run but did not receive a confirmation message so that we can explore what has transpired.  We need to prepare the material for the human judges to begin their work on Monday morning, and problems probably won't be able to be resolved after today.

Ellen