Draft P3 Call for Papers for TRB 2014 Annual Meeting: Comment by Thursday, 3/28

Jen Mayer

Mar 21, 2013, 6:50:41 PM3/21/13
to trb-p3-su...@googlegroups.com
A draft call for P3-related papers for the TRB's 2014 annual meeting has been developed by several subcommittee members.  Please send comments by Thursday, 3/28.

You can view online at the following link (note that on the web it appears to be 2 pages, but in print it is only one).

To download the file, go to the P3 files section:

If neither of these links works for you, contact me and I can send you a copy of the document directly.

Thanks to Qingbin Cui of the University of Maryland, Michael Garvin of Virginia Tech, Jonathan Gifford of George Mason, and Jeff Bernstein of MTA/Metro North for helping to put the call together.  Once papers are received, we will be looking for expert reviewers from the subcommittee.

Regards to all,
Jennifer Mayer