TRB Annual Meeting - P3 Subcommittee Agenda

lowell.clary

Dec 31, 2015, 6:04:27 PM12/31/15
to TRB P3 Subcommittee
Dear Members and Friends of the TRB P3 Subcommittee:

Well the time is near - the TRB Annual Meeting is coming up January 10-14.  The Revenue and Finance Committee meets the morning of Monday, January, 11, 2016 and the P3 Subcommittee meets at 5:45pm the same day.  The P3 Subcommittee meets at the Marriott Marquis, Room Liberty M.  Our meeting time is limited to an hour and a half so we will need to start on time and be efficient to allow us to cover all the great topics and projects.

I look forward to seeing you in DC soon!

Lowell Clary
Chair, TRB P3 Subcommittee
P3 Subcommittee Draft Agenda 2016 Annual Meeting 1-11-2016.doc