2016 TRB P3 Papers for Review

lowell.clary

Aug 17, 2015, 12:55:54 PM8/17/15
to TRB P3 Subcommittee
Friends of the TRB P3 Subcommittee:

Please see the attached list of papers on P3 topics received by the P3 Subcommittee for review.  We need a minimum of three reviewers for each paper.

Let me know by Friday of this week if you would like to review any of the papers on the list below.   I will get these assigned for you to begin reviewing over the weekend.

Thank you for your interest in reviewing the papers!

Lowell
Chair, P3 Subcommittee

Paper Number

Paper Title

Desire to Review

16-0153

Illustration of A Framework for Benefit-Cost Evaluation of Highway Concession Proposals

16-0504

Governance of PPP:the case of the Milan metro line 4.Is there a lesson for infrastructure delivery?

16-2093

DO PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ENABLING LAWS INCREASE PRIVATE INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE?

16-2208

THE EFFECT OF PPP RENEGOTIATION ON TOLL ROAD USERS

16-2881

Overview of Public-Private Partnership Training Programs to the Public Sector

16-2180

MULTIMODAL PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS: A REVIEW OF AGENCY PRACTICE

16-4284

Linking Public Involvement to Outcomes in Public-Private Partnerships

16-4546

A Comparative Analysis of Value for Money Studies: Highway Public-Private Partnerships Projects in the U.S.

16-5104

PATHWAYS TO PROJECT DELIVERY SUCCESS AND FAILURE IN INDIAN ROAD PPP PROJECTS

16-0135

LEVEL OF CONTROL AND APPROPRIATE TRAFFIC RISK ALLOCATION IN INFRASTRUCTURE DELIVERY

16-5787

PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS MODELS FOR TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE

16-5806

TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE BUSINESS MODELS

16-5313

Renegotiation of transportation public-private partnerships: the U.S. experience

16-6216

Crowd-financing for Public-Private Partnerships in the U.S.: How Would it Work?

16-6265

Best Practices for Transportation P3s in the U.S.: A Comparative Analysis on Financial Structures

16-4461

FINANCIAL DEFAULT FORECASTING ON HIGH SPEED RAILWAY FIRMS IN PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS

16-6127

Monte Carlo Simulation Based Assessment of Risks Associated With PPP Investments in Toll Highway Infrastructure

16-5228

HOW TO IDENTIFY DISGUISED TRANSPORTATION PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS

16-6844

Financing, Timing, and Capacity of a New Intercity Highway under Demand Uncertainty: The BOT Case

19 Total Papers