TRB starts Sunday!

Stephanie Dock

Jan 7, 2016, 5:22:22 PM1/7/16
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Committee Members and Friends,

The holidays continue with the most wonderful time of the transportation year: the TRB Annual Meeting! I hope you have the committee meeting blocked off on Wednesday afternoon and have included a few of our sessions on your schedule. To help you in your planning, attached is a listing of our sessions and the committee meeting agenda. We have an exciting group activity planned around research needs that will give us all an opportunity to each other and make some connections.

One request:
We would like to recognize any of our members or friends who have received awards or honors this past year. If you (or someone else you know on the committee) has gotten a prize, award, or other recognition this year, please let me know so we can include you in our announcements!

Reminder:  The committee meeting is from 2:30-6pm on Wednesday!

Hope to see many of you soon,
Stephanie

ABE30 AM2016 Sessions and Agenda.pdf