Transportation Asset Management Conference Survey

Burns, Emily

Jun 12, 2017, 3:25:09 PM6/12/17
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Dock, Stephanie (DDOT), 'Buckley, Stephen M. (Phila)' (buckley@pbworld.com)

Hello,

The planning committee for the 2018 Transportation Asset Management (TAM) Conference is reaching out to states, MPOs, and local agencies through a BRIEF web-based survey of TAM professionals.  We are looking for your individual opinions about the issues you’re dealing with related to transportation asset management.  We’ve been doing a survey like this about once a year since 2012 and it has allowed us to get a “pulse” of topics and issues that our TAM community is wrestling with.  Previously, we targeted state contacts, and are now expanding it to MPOs and local agencies.  There are just a few straightforward questions, however the information you provide will be extremely valuable as we look ahead to the 2018 TAM national conference and as we plan for future TAM research and events.  The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DMVGWRL

Please feel free to share this survey link with others in your agency who are more involved with Asset Management topics.  We’re looking for your individual opinions and not necessarily a single “agency” response, so it’s fine if we have multiple responses per agency.  We’ve extended the response deadline to June 20, 2017, so that we can encourage more participation from MPOs and local agencies.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. – if you’re interested in learning more about the conference, it’ll be back in San Diego in July of 2018.  The conference website is: http://www.trb.org/Conferences/AssetMgt2018.aspx

Emily M. Burns, PMP

Asset Management Strategic Advisor, Finance & Administration Division

City of Seattle Department of Transportation

O: 206.733.9972 | F: 206.684.3635 | emily...@seattle.gov

FacebookTwitterFlickrhttp://www.seattle.gov/transportation/images/icons/wordpress_icon.jpg

Burns, Emily

Jun 16, 2017, 6:48:46 PM6/16/17
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Dock, Stephanie (DDOT), 'Buckley, Stephen M. (Phila)' (buckley@pbworld.com)

Hello,

As a reminder, the Transportation Asset Management survey closes next Tuesday, 6/20.

The 2018 Transportation Asset Management (TAM) Conference planning committee is reaching out to states, MPOs, and local agencies through a BRIEF web-based survey of TAM professionals.  We are looking for your individual opinions about the issues you’re dealing with related to transportation asset management.  We’ve been doing a survey like this about once a year since 2012 and it has allowed us to get a “pulse” of topics and issues that our TAM community is wrestling with.  There are just a few straightforward questions, however the information you provide will be extremely valuable as we look ahead to the 2018 TAM national conference and as we plan for future TAM research and events.  The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.

Burns, Emily

Oct 2, 2019, 12:02:30 PM10/2/19
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Dock, Stephanie (DDOT), 'Buckley, Stephen M. (Phila)' (buckley@pbworld.com)

Hello,

The planning committee for the 2020 Transportation Asset Management (TAM) Conference is asking for your help with a BRIEF web-based survey of TAM professionals.  We are looking for your individual opinions about the issues you’re dealing with related to transportation asset management.  We’ve been doing a survey like this about once a year since 2012 and it has allowed us to get a “pulse” of topics and issues that our TAM community is wrestling with.  There are just a few straightforward questions, however the information you provide will be extremely valuable as we look ahead to the 2020 TAM national conference and as we plan for future TAM research and events.  The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete and will close after October 10, 2019.

Survey Link:  www.surveymonkey.com/r/5C9JBR7

Please feel free to share this survey link with others in your agency.  We’re looking for your individual opinions and not necessarily a single “agency” response, so it’s fine if we have multiple responses per agency.

Thanks for your time!

P.S. – if you’re interested in learning more about the conference, it will be in Boston in July of 2020.  The conference website is:    http://www.trb.org/Conferences/AssetMgt2020.aspx

Emily M. Burns, PMP

Asset Management Strategic Advisor

Telework Day:  Fridays

City of Seattle, Department of Transportation

O: 206-733-9972 | emily...@seattle.gov

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Flickr

Burns, Emily

Oct 9, 2019, 10:54:00 AM10/9/19
to Burns, Emily, trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Dock, Stephanie (DDOT), 'Buckley, Stephen M. (Phila)' (buckley@pbworld.com)

Hello,

As a reminder - we have two more days before the Transportation Asset Management Conference Survey closes.  If you haven’t already submitted, please participate in the survey so we can obtain a wide range of feedback to help us tailor the 2020 TRB Asset Management Conference topics and future research and events.

Best regards,

Emily m. Burns, PMP

SDOT Asset Management Strategic Advisor

Telework Day:  Fridays