Survey on Roadway Safety for BTSCRP

stephanie.dock

Jun 27, 2024, 12:27:25 PMJun 27
to TRB City Transportation Issues
Hello all,

I received a survey distribution request for a Behavioral Traffic Safety Cooperative Research Project on the state of roadway safety, passing along to our list.

Roadway Safety: We Need Your Input!
As part of a Transportation Research Board study in the Behavioral Traffic Safety Cooperative Research Program, we need the views of everyone involved in roadway safety, including law enforcement and first responders, local and state leaders, designers and engineers, health professionals, and others involved with roadway safety. We invite you to participate in an important survey to gather your insight, expertise, and experiences.

This 10-minute survey is the first outreach step in our research of the state of practice in addressing roadway safety. Your input will help us understand where communities are with respect to road safety. We also request you share this survey among your network, as a broad range of perspectives will be valuable in this effort. To participate in the survey, please click on the link below.