TRB Committee Meeting Agenda

Stephanie Dock

Jan 8, 2014, 10:55:26 PM1/8/14
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Members and Friends of the Major Cities Committee:

Please find attached (and posted on our website) the agenda for our committee meeting on Monday 1/13 from 10:15am-12pm in the Hilton Gunston room. The attachment also has a reminder of the ABE30-sponsored sessions during TRB. As you finalize your conference plan, let us know what ABE30 sessions you think you'll be at with this quick survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IHGZoCebzy3JhHBjF1nS0VRtfOvPGcbWdakaDiK-ao4/viewform

For those not attending the meeting, we invite you to review the minutes after they are posted. Unfortunately, the committee meeting rooms are not equipped with phone or internet connections, so we cannot have virtual participation in this meeting.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next week!

ABE30 Sessions + Committee Meeting Agenda.pdf