Reminder for December events

Stephanie Dock

Dec 8, 2015, 5:41:13 PM12/8/15
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Members and Friends,

A quick reminder that we have two events coming up quickly:

1. Next Webinar Dec. 10th: Future Directions for Multimodal Research and Practice
Join us for the next webinar in our series - Multimodality in Major Cities: Urban Success Stories. This webinar will focus on the most recent technological developments that facilitate multimodal transportation. The webinar will provide knowledge on current research advancements in urban multimodal transportation, and the challenges of overcoming the gap between research and practice.

Date: Wednesday, December 9, from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Register in advance: http://www.trb.org/main/blurbs/173239.aspx

Speakers:
  • Kristine Williams, Center for Urban Transportation Research at University of South Florida
  • Darby Watson, Seattle Department of Transportation
  • John Gordon, Metro
  • Tiffany Chu, Remix
Note that this webinar is sponsored by TRB, so there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor or non-TRB Sustaining Affiliate employees. You must register in advance.

2. Committee Conference Call, Dec. 14th
Monday, December 14, 3-4pm ET
Join us for an update on committee activities and preparations for the Annual Meeting. Agenda and call-in number will be sent soon.

-Stephanie Dock
Committee Communications Coordinator

Stephanie Dock

Dec 9, 2015, 10:32:08 AM12/9/15
to TRB Major Cities Committee
A small but important correction to yesterday's email: the webinar is TODAY, December 9th, not the 10th. Hope you can join!

-Stephanie

Andrea d'Amato

Dec 9, 2015, 12:39:02 PM12/9/15
to Stephanie Dock, TRB Major Cities Committee
Sorry. Traveling back from San Diego
Good lucky

Sent from my iPhone
--
Visit the TRB Major Cities Committee website: https://sites.google.com/site/trbabe30/

Shannon Sanders McDonald

Dec 9, 2015, 1:29:43 PM12/9/15
to Andrea d'Amato, Stephanie Dock, TRB Major Cities Committee

I want to attend, but will be teaching - I hope it will be available at a later date.

Assistant Professor Shannon Sanders McDonald, AIA
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Quigley Hall MC 4337 (RM 137)
875 South Normal Ave Office #137
Carbondale, IL  62901-4303
618-453-1126 (p)
618-453-1129 (f)
618-303-6449 (c)
smcd...@siu.edu

Dec 14, 2015, 9:46:08 AM12/14/15
to TRB Major Cities Committee, Stephanie Dock

Hi All,

This is just a quick reminder that our Full Committee Conference Call is today (12/14) at 3pm Eastern.  You will find the agenda attached.

The conference call information is as follows:

Conference Call Number: 641.7145.3836

Access Code: 570643#

Warm regards,

Ema Carol Yamamoto, AICP
Asset Manager
Transportation Planning & Analysis
Department of Streets, City of Philadelphia
215-686-5618
Ema.Ya...@phila.gov

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 5:41:13 PM UTC-5, Stephanie Dock wrote:
Hello Members and Friends,

A quick reminder that we have two events coming up quickly:

1.
Next Webinar Dec. 10th: Future Directions for Multimodal Research and Practice

TRB conducted a webinar on Wednesday, December 9, 2015, from 2:00-3:30PM ET that focused on the most recent technological developments that facilitate multimodal ...

Date: Wednesday, December 9, from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Register in advance: http://www.trb.org/main/blurbs/173239.aspx

Speakers:
  • Kristine Williams, Center for Urban Transportation Research at University of South Florida
  • Darby Watson, Seattle Department of Transportation
  • John Gordon, Metro
  • Tiffany Chu, Remix
Note that this webinar is sponsored by TRB, so there is a fee for non-TRB Sponsor or non-TRB Sustaining Affiliate employees. You must register in advance.

2. Committee Conference Call, Dec. 14th
Monday, December 14, 3-4pm ET
Join us for an update on committee activities and preparations for the Annual Meeting. Agenda and call-in number will be sent soon.

-Stephanie Dock
Committee Communications Coordinator
TRB Major Cities Committee 12142015 Agenda.pdf

Stephanie Dock

Dec 14, 2015, 2:58:53 PM12/14/15
to Ema Yamamoto, TRB Major Cities Committee
All,

A quick correction to Ema's call-in information below. The number is:
641.715.3836
Access Code: 5706413#