December updates

Stephanie Dock

Dec 12, 2017, 10:32:40 AM12/12/17
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Members and Friends of the Major Cities Committee,

With shorter days and holiday cheer all around, it's a reminder that TRB is around the corner. The committee meeting agenda will be finalized shortly, but for those busily saving sessions in the Interactive Program, don't forget to flag our committee meeting! We'll be meeting on Tuesday, January 9 from 8am-12pm. The committee meeting and all of our sponsored and co-sponsored sessions are listed on our website: http://www.trbmajorcities.org/2016-annual-meeting-sessions/

Second, the minutes from the last call are now posted on the website under "Committee Documents."

Lastly, don't forget to send your ideas for the strategic plan to Wes Marshall by December 15th. See his email from 11/29 for details!

-Stephanie