12/3 Committe Call Minutes

Stephanie Dock

Dec 5, 2013, 11:41:32 AM12/5/13
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Members and Friends of the TRB Major Cities Committee,

Thank you to everyone who was able to join us for our call this Tuesday. The minutes of the meeting are attached - please let me know if you need me to correct any errors. My apologies in advance to anyone whose name I got wrong or missed during the roll call.

A few action items came out of the call:
  1. Email Ema Yamamoto (Ema.Ya...@phila.gov) by December 13:
    • If you want to present a Pecha Kucha at the Annual Meeting Committee Meeting (please send a brief description / abstract)
    • If you want to volunteer to be the Paper Review Coordinator
    • If you want to volunteer to be a part of the Executive Committee specifically looking at the Strategic Plan and Vision
  2. When you know your plans for TRB, please fill out this survey so we know what friendly faces to look out for at the various sessions we're sponsoring: the survey is here.

We look forward to seeing many of you at the Annual Meeting in January!

-Stephanie Dock
ABE30 Committee Communications Coordinator

ABE30 Conference Call Minutes_12.3.2013.docx

Stephanie Dock

Dec 12, 2013, 11:29:06 AM12/12/13

A quick reminder to email Ema Yamamoto (Ema.Ya...@phila.gov) by this Friday, December 13th if:
  • You want to present a Pecha Kucha at the Annual Meeting Committee Meeting (please send a brief description / abstract)
  • You want to volunteer to be a part of the Executive Committee specifically looking at the Strategic Plan and Vision
Thanks,
Stephanie and Ema