Performance measurement addressing success and equity - your help is needed, please answer survey

MariaAngelica Deeb

Feb 10, 2019, 9:26:08 PM2/10/19
to Buckley, Stephen M. (Phila), trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Dock, brian....@phoenix.gov

Hi,

Brian and I are doing some research with the intent of writing a paper for publication/presentation at the TRB2020. Do you mind completing the survey below? If you think it is adequate, could you please distribute it among others? Thank you in advance,

The research team acknowledges the importance of equity as a measure of success for a public and active transportation vehicle (ATV) programs, such as bike or scooter share. Based on research conducted in 2017 and 2018 we have concluded that not all agencies (public and private)have a specific performance measurement addressing success and equity.

With your help, the research team wants to determine some of the reasons for this, as well as determine if a performance measure exclusively for equity is needed. Additionally, we want to understand what you think this measure should evaluate and whether it is of practical value.

Thank you for your time. The results are anonymous, but you can let us know if we can contact you for research follow-up.

This is an 8-question survey and will only take 5 minutes to complete.

Survey will be open until September 1, 2019. Thank you; please forward to others.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BN283LF

MariaAngélica Deeb, P.E., MS, MEP, MPA

City of Mesa Transportation

Email: MariaAnge...@mesaaz.gov

300 E 6th Street, Mesa AZ 85211  -  Ph: 480.644.2845

M-FR 5am – -1:30pm.

City of Mesa Transportation Planning