Annual Meeting Sessions Posted!

Stephanie Dock

Nov 5, 2013, 4:36:59 PM11/5/13
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
TRB Transportation Issues in Major US Cities Members and Friends,

The sessions sponsored by Transportation Issues in Major US Cities (ABE30) are posted in the Annual Meeting program. As you begin to plan for TRB, be sure to put these sessions on your calendar! Registration is open - register before the end of the month for the best rates. We hope to see you there!

Sessions:

Sunday 9am-12pm Workshop Designing Urban Streets for the 21st Century (Workshop 134)
Monday 8:30am-10:15am Poster Transportation Issues and Solutions in Major Cities (Session 263)
Monday 10:15am-12pm COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday 3:45pm-5:30pm Lectern Innovative Solutions to Congestion in Urban Areas (Session 414)
Tuesday 10:15am-12pm  Lectern Using Social Media to Improve Urban Transportation (Session 559)
Tuesday 3:45pm-5:30pm  Lectern State DOT Projects in Urban Areas (Session 671)

Also, don't forget our next committee meeting is December 3rd at 3pm EST - put the attached event on your calendar.

-Stephanie
TRB Transportation Issues in Major US Cities Committee Meeting.ics