Webinar tomorrow on vulnerable road user safety!

Stephanie Dock

Sep 26, 2016, 6:09:56 PM9/26/16
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Members and Friends of the TRB Major Cities Committee,

Please join us tomorrow for a webinar on Vulnerable Road Users Safety: What Cities Can Do To Make Things Better? This is a TRB webinar, sponsored by our committee (and with some of our members speaking!), about improving the safety of vulnerable road users, who are more likely to be severely injured if involved in a crash. These users include pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, children and senior population, and people with special needs. The number of vulnerable road users is expected to increase as cities increase their multimodal infrastructure investments.

Note that as a TRB webinar, there is a fee to join unless your agency is a sponsor or sustaining affiliate.

Details:
Vulnerable Road Users Safety: What Cities Can Do To Make Things Better?
Tuesday, September 27th, 2-3:30pm ET
Details and registration: http://www.trb.org/Calendar/Blurbs/174750.aspx

Many thanks to our webinar coordinator, Ivana Tasic, for putting together a great line up of webinars for/from our committee.

-Stephanie Dock
ABE30 Committee Communication Coordinator