Minutes from TRB Annual Meeting

Stephanie Dock

Apr 7, 2021, 2:04:07 PM4/7/21
to TRB City Transportation Issues
Hello friends of the TRB City Transportation Issues Coordinating Council,

January is long past, but I am finally sending out the minutes from our meeting on January 14, 2021.The minutes and slide presentation has also been posted to our website under Committee Documents, including the slides and . If you have any revisions, please let me know.

During that meeting we discussed where the council should focus its efforts.If you were not able to join or have had more ideas since, I encourage you to go enter ideas and upvote others' submissions on this little poll:  https://poll.ly/#/LdnDKbJn.
I welcome your thoughts and ideas on all of this - please look the poll and minutes by the end of the month.

I will work to get a meeting on the calendar for our council in the next month or so and look forward to talking to you then. And welcome to all the new folks that just got added to this Google Group!

-Stephanie
CTICC Chair
A0030C 2021 Meeting Minutes Draft 031221.docx