Ready to review?

Stephanie Dock

Aug 8, 2018, 7:26:37 AM8/8/18
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Hello members and friends of the TRB Major Cities Committee,

The TRB papers are submitted and that means the next stage of Annual Meeting preparations are around the corner: paper reviews! Our fearless review coordinators, Julia Salinas and Melissa Ruhl, will have the assigned papers in hand soon and would like to know who wants to be in this year's paper review pool. To help them out, please take the survey below if you are wiling to review:

Committee members - paper review is expected of you. Friends - this is a great way to demonstrate interest in the committee and get involved. More details will follow as the papers get assigned to our committee.

I hope everyone's summer is going well,
Stephanie
(Committee Communications Coordinator)

Stephanie Dock

Aug 8, 2018, 10:07:49 AM8/8/18
to TRB Major Cities Committee, Melissa Ruhl, Salinas, Julia (Sustainability)
Hello all,

A quick note to say that we are aware that the 2nd question only allows for one response and needs to allow for several. Thank you to all who have alerted me about this. We will get the survey fixed shortly. For those that have already taken the survey or take it before the fix is made, please feel free to email me or Julia and Melissa (copied here) to let us know if you can do multiple types of review (this will make sense when you see the survey questions).

-Stephanie

--
Visit the TRB Major Cities Committee website: www.trbmajorcities.org

Stephanie Dock

Sep 13, 2018, 8:35:58 AM9/13/18
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Members and Friends of the Major Cities Committee,

A quick reminder to please complete your reviews! They are due this week and we'd love to have them done early. If you are no longer able to review something assigned to you, please let Melissa or Julia know.

-Stephanie

Stephanie Dock

Sep 25, 2018, 11:03:09 AM9/25/18
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello all,

Thank you to all who have reviewed your papers on time. The paper reviewer coordinators, Julia and Melissa, report that we still have a few missing reviews. If you had something assigned to you PLEASE REVIEW NOW!

We also have two papers that need last minute reviewers added. If you are able to review, can you please let Julia (Sali...@metro.net) and Melissa (Meliss...@arup.com) know ASAP?

Thank you!!
Stephanie