Annual Meeting Minutes and other annoucements

Stephanie Dock

Feb 10, 2017, 5:59:27 PM2/10/17
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Friends and Members of the Major Cities Committee,

The draft minutes for our meeting in January at the TRB Annual Meeting are now available, along with the compiled presentations from the various speakers. You can access the materials on our new website, specifically here:
http://www.trbmajorcities.org/mdocuments-library/?mdocs-cat=mdocs-cat-19&att=null

Please send me any comments on the notes and I will revise as needed.

In addition, we have an announcement to share from the TRB Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Committee:
--
The TRB TDM Committee is holding its mid-summer meeting at the Association for Commuter Transportation (ACT) conference in New Orleans from July 30th - August 2nd, 2017.  The TRB TDM Committee and ACT are looking to put together a joint session for presentation at the conference and we're asking the Transportation Issues in Major Cities committee members and friends for potential interest and submissions.  If you all have any abstracts or presentations that you'd like to repurpose and share with us.  Regardless of whether they were accepted for TRB or anywhere else. We'd love to see what you have and have you present.  Note, if you'd like more information about the conference you can check out this link http://actweb.org/events/international-conference.  Also note that ACT is working on a 25x20 Transit Benefit campaign to work with 25 major cities to implement an ordinance by 2020 http://actweb.org/25x20transitbenefitscampaign.

Please send any ideas, abstracts or emails to me at frank.mongioi@icf.com by close of business on Tuesday, February 28th.
--

Happy Friday to all,
Stephanie

Stephanie Dock

Feb 13, 2017, 9:03:47 AM2/13/17
to TRB Major Cities Committee
All,

The downloads are not working from the new site. While I work on fixing that, please find the minutes and compiled presentations on the old website:
https://sites.google.com/site/trbabe30/documents
(scroll toward the bottom to find the 2017 meeting files.)

-Stephanie

--
Visit the TRB Major Cities Committee website: www.trbmajorcities.org