Dear members and friends of the Major Cities Committee,
As you may know, MyTRB is used as a contact list for the distribution of committee materials. Therefore, it is critical that your profile is updated with correct contact information. Otherwise, you will miss important committee-related messages. This is especially critical with the upcoming paper reviews and Annual Meeting session planning. Our paper review and session coordinators use MyTRB to assign papers and plan sessions. If your email address is incorrect or outdated, you will miss the paper review/session presentation requests. Please help us by following the instructions below to ensure that your contact information is up to date. Thank you for your help!
1. Log in to www.MyTRB.org
2. Hover over My Account and select "Edit Profile" from the dropdown
3. Check to make sure your profile page is accurate
4. Update your personal information, if necessary (and think about adding your ORCID!)
5. Scroll down and select ‘Save’
6. Update your company information, if necessary
For a video of these instructions,
please click here.
Additional MyTRB tutorials can be found here: http://www.mytrb.org/help.aspx.
Hope your paper writing went well and you are looking forward to some paper reviews later this month!
ABE30 Committee Communications Coordinator