Committee Call on July 8th

Stephanie Dock

Jun 25, 2014, 12:44:52 PM6/25/14
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends and Members of the Major Cities Committee,

We are going to have our next committee call on July 8th at 1pm ET. We will give an update on committee activities and will be doing a brief tutorial on how to review a paper.

Call-in information:
209.255.1000
Access Code: 570643#

Regards,
Stephanie Dock
ABE30 Committee Communications Coordinator
Major Cities Committee Call July 8 2014.ics

Hattaway, Billy

Jul 8, 2014, 3:56:39 PM7/8/14
to Stephanie Dock, trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com

Hey Stephanie. I had a conflict with this scheduled call. How do I find out what the discussion/actions required? Billy

Billy Hattaway, District Secretary

Florida Department of Transportation

District One

P.O. Box 1249, Bartow, FL 33831

801 North Broadway Avenue, Bartow, FL 33830

Phone: (863) 519-2201, Fax: (863) 534-7265

@ItsWorkingFL

cid:image001.gif@01CE352C.D60BBE10

--
Visit the TRB Major Cities Committee website: https://sites.google.com/site/trbabe30/