Speaker Needed for TRB State and National Data Committee Meeting

Lasley, Phil

Dec 5, 2022, 2:35:20 PM12/5/22
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com, Dock, Stephanie (DDOT)

Friends of the City Transportation Issues Coordinating Council,

I am working with the Statewide and National Data and Information Systems Committee (AED10) to find a speaker (or 2) during their committee meeting at TRB to discuss incorporating the transportation (and related) data from cities/counties/MPO regions into statewide datasets and any best practices for doing this. This would be a great opportunity to start a discussion with state DOT data managers on better coordination and integration of city-state data issues—including equity issues.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in presenting or teaming up with someone to present. I can send along more information.

Thanks so much for your help!

Phil Lasley

TTI

Phil Lasley, PhD, AICP, PMP
Assistant Program Manager, Research Scientist

Mobility Analysis

TEXAS A&M TRANSPORTATION INSTITUTE

505 E Huntland Dr, Suite 455

Austin, TX 78752