ABE30 Paper Call Proposals

Wes Marshall

Mar 22, 2019, 10:50:20 AM3/22/19
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Friends & members of the Major Cities Committee –

We are on the lookout for ideas for paper calls!

Last year, we put out the following five and got some really interesting papers in return:
     -     Addressing Historical Inequities in Accessibility
     -     New Urban Transportation Metrics
     -     Repurposing the Public Right-of-Way
     -     Ready for Disruption? How cities and public agencies can respond more quickly and effectively to emerging transportation technologies
     -      The Safety of Protected Bicycle Lanes and Intersections

So you have thoughts on what sort of research we should be soliciting – which plays a big role in what sessions we host at TRB 2020 – please send me an email with your thoughts.

Best,
Wes

Wesley Marshall, PhD, PE
University of Colorado Denver
TRB Major Cities Committee Research Coordinator
transportationresearch.center