February Committee Updates

Stephanie Dock

Feb 12, 2015, 6:13:35 PM2/12/15
to trb-major-cit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Members and Friends of the Major Cities Committee,

It was great to see many of you at the Annual Meeting last month! Our committee always has lots going on, so here are your updates for February:

1. Logo contest. We are getting a visual identity. If you were at the Annual Meeting, you may have perused the submissions I put up on the wall. The time has come to vote! Please check out the options and submit your vote here: https://sites.google.com/site/trbabe30/home/logo-contest. Voting will stay open until Friday, March 3rd.

2. Paper call ideas. We are currently soliciting paper topics for next year's annual meeting. We encourage you to look at the Research Needs Statements database and our Strategic Plan (the first item on the Documents page). If you would like to submit a paper topic call for consideration by the committee, please make sure to include the following:
a. Call Title
b. Possible Co-Sponsors
c. Call Description
Please submit all paper calls to Wesley Marshall (wesley....@ucdenver.edu) and Ema Yamamoto (Ema.Ya...@phila.gov) by Friday, March 13th.

3. Minutes. The draft minutes from the meeting last month are attached. If you were in attendance, please let me know if you have any revisions. For those not able to attend, take a look and see what we discussed.

Stay tuned for an exciting year ahead, including a webinar series!

Best,
Stephanie
ABE30_AnnualMeeting_2015.docx