Hello friends and members of the Major Cities Committee,
We have posted our calls for papers for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Papers are due August 1, 2018. Thank you to all who proposed ideas and we hope to see some interesting papers on these topics:
- Addressing Historical Inequities in Accessibility
- New Urban Transportation Metrics
- Repurposing the Public Right-of-Way
- Ready for Disruption? How cities and public agencies can respond more quickly and effectively to emerging transportation technologies
- The Safety of Protected Bicycle Lanes and Intersections
Details area available on our website
and on the TRB site
(may still be updating with our papers, but search for "ABE30" in the primary sponsoring committee).
Keep an eye out for a call for paper reviewers in the next month or so. But for now, happy writing!
ABE30 Committee Communications Coordinator