TRB Equity Subcommittee

Stephanie Dock

Jul 15, 2019, 5:56:00 PM7/15/19
to TRB Major Cities Committee
Hello Friends and Members of the Major Cities Committee,

As you may know, the Standing Committees on Environmental Justice (ADD50) and ABC10 (Strategic Management) have recently established a Joint Subcommittee on Equity. The purpose of this subcommittee is to serve as a clearinghouse among the sponsoring committees on research and related activities associated with transportation equity within TRB. The Major Cities committee is a co-sponsor of this subcommittee.

The subcommittee has just launched a new website, which can be viewed at the following link: https://sites.google.com/view/equityjsc.

In addition to providing updates and announcements for upcoming meetings and conferences, this website is intended to serve as a resource that contains past, current, and future research related to equity in transportation. Additionally, the website contains a membership page on which individuals interested in joining can sign up to join as a member. The membership form can be accessed at this link.

If this is a topic of interest to you (and I know it is to many of our friends), please sign up and get involved in the subcommittee's work!

-Stephanie
ABE30 Chair