CTICC Mid-year collaboration meeting on 9/8/22

Stephanie Dock

Sep 2, 2022, 2:44:49 PM9/2/22
to TRB City Transportation Issues
Hello all!

With apologies for the late notice, our Council will be having a short mid-year meeting at the NACTO Designing Cities Conference that will also be a brainstorming session about city research needs and opportunities. If you are attending the conference, please plan to join us! We'll also be offering a virtual option that will hopefully work reasonably well.

Thu Sep 08, 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM EDT
Hynes Convention Center, 3rd Floor, Room 303

Agenda:
Welcome & Why We Are Here
How Do We Get It Done

Introduction to U.S. Research Funding
Cities Funding Research
Opportunities for Cities
What Do We Want to Research?
Discussion: Research Needs
Establish Working Groups & Next Steps

I hope to see a few of you there! We'll get minutes out soon after, with at least a summary of the working groups that are forming so others who are not able to join can join those efforts.

Happy Labor Day weekend (to the US folks),
Stephanie Dock