ABJ60 Geospatial Information Science and Technology 2015 Meeting Agenda & TSP

Hall, James Patrick (UIS MIS Faculty)

Jan 6, 2015, 7:32:27 AM1/6/15
to trb-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members and Friends of the TRB ABJ60 Committee:

Please join us at the ABJ60 business meeting, which will take place on Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 7:30 PM–9:30 PM, Marriott Marquis, Capitol (M4).  We have a meeting agenda packed with items and presentations (see attached).  The agenda also includes a listing of TRB workshops and sessions that ABJ60 is sponsoring.

I have also attached a copy of our draft Triennial Strategic Plan (TSP) that we will be discussing at the meeting which sets the future direction for committee activities.  Please review in advance of the meeting if time permits.

I look forward to seeing you at our business meeting if not sooner.  Please email me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

   James Hall

   Chair, ABJ60, Geospatial Information Science and Applications Committee

James P. Hall, Ph.D., P.E.

Hanson Professional Services Faculty Scholar

Associate Professor - Emeritus

University of Illinois Springfield

Management Information Systems

One University Plaza, MS UHB 4021

Springfield IL 62703-5407

217/206-7860 | 217/206-7543 (fax)

jha...@uis.edu

TRB ABJ60 2015 Comm_Agenda.pdf
ABJ60 Triennial Strategic Plan 2015 -2018 DRAFT_12_15_14.pdf