Action Requested. NSDI Strategic Plan - Public Comment Period

Quiroga, Cesar

Aug 7, 2013, 7:45:03 AM8/7/13
to trb-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members and Friends of the TRB ABJ60 Committee – This is a great opportunity to get involved.  The deadline for submitting comments is August 21, 2013.

Regards,

Cesar Quiroga, Co-Chair ABJ60

Cesar Quiroga, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Research Engineer and Manager, San Antonio Office
Texas A&M Transportation Institute

1100 NW Loop 410, Suite 400

San Antonio, TX 78213
Tel 210.979.9411 x 17203 | Fax 210.979.9694

http://tti.tamu.edu

TTI | Saving Lives, Time & Resources