Hello! Introducing myself and inquiring re: present state of committee

oglo...@asu.edu

Jun 11, 2018, 9:33:04 PM6/11/18
to TRB ABJ60
Hello all -

My name is Oscar Lopez.  I am entering my second year of a PhD program at Arizona State University's School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning and have been selected as a 2019 TRB Minority Student Fellow.

Karen Febey recommended this committee to me; I notice that the last communications occurred in 2016.

Is this committee still active?

How might I best help serve the mission of the committee?

My work focuses on geodesign, a form of collaborative planning involving GIS and stakeholder engagement.  My personal mission is to achieve infrastructure networks that minimize energy use and maximize resiliency and level of service, with a prerequisite to involve the public in a collaborative planning role.

See more information about Geodesign and the platform our team is developing at our project's website: Collablocation Homepage

See more information about the NSF funded multi-university research grant I am presently working on: Refueling Infrastructure Preferences and the Adoption of Alternative-Fuel Vehicles

I look forward to presenting a content analysis of interviews with fuel cell vehicle drivers in Los Angeles for the 2019 meeting, and hope to meet any of you in attendance as well!

Thank you, and all the best,

Oscar Lopez
_lopezOscarCV.pdf