CTPP Webinar and Discussion

Lakshmi Devi Arumugam

Jul 2, 2014, 1:50:42 PM7/2/14
to trb-...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Greetings.

We are glad to share with you that The Census Data for Transportation Planning Subcommittee of the Urban Transportation Data and Information Systems Committee (a subcommittee of the Transportation Research Board) will be hosting a webinar and discussion on the newest CTPP data release.

CTPP Webinar and Discussion

Thursday, July 17, 1-3pm EDT

Webinar will have three speakers present their work with the CTPP data followed by an open discussion on user's experiences accessing and working with the new data set. This will be a great opportunity for CTPP users to share their knowledge as well as see what others in the field are doing. For those who do not work with CTPP, this will be a chance to learn what the data set is about and how it can be used.

Agenda:

I. Jim H   1. Jim Hubbell, Mid-America Regional Council
      101 Exciting Uses of CTPP Data

2. Vladi   2. Vladimiar Livshits, Maricopa Association of Governments
    Developing and validating regional travel forecasting models with CTPP data: MAG     experience.

3. Brian 3. Brian Bresolin, Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
Santa Barbara County State of the Commute: A comparison of the CTPP and LEHD Commute Flows

2

    2.

III.       If IIf you have any questions, please contact Clara Reschovsky at cresc...@mwcog.org or Mara Kaminowitz at mkami...@baltometro.org.

How to join the meeting:

1. Please join my meeting.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/248570913

2. Join the conference call:

Phone: 866-528-2256

Access Code: 763-7719

Meeting ID: 248-570-913

Thank you.

Lakshmi Arumugam
Graduate Research Associate
Center for Urban Transportation Research
University of South Florida