T&T: Marine Junk yards - Salvage Yards - Boat Junk Yards - Florida

BillE...@aol.com

Feb 10, 2008, 4:29:14 PM2/10/08
to trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
Can anyone add to my list of Salvage Yards is Florida
I am looking for some unique not still made boat parts.

I've found and looked @

SailorMan in Ft. Lauderdale

Surplus Unlimited in Daytona Beach

Dons Marine Salvage in St.Petersburg

Hornes Marine Salvage in St. Petersburg

Marine Liquidates in Ft. Pierce

and the mysterious Big Tuna Salvage in Davie Fl

Any others I may have missed?

Captain James Clausen
Orlando Fl

Trawlers & Trawlering and T&T are trademarks of Water World
Productions. Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Bob Clinkenbeard

Feb 10, 2008, 6:44:00 PM2/10/08
to trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
On of my favorites...

http://sailors-exchange.com/ St. Augustine

What are you looking for, this list probably knows or can find just about
anything?

Bob Clinkenbeard
24' custom trailer trawler
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-aboardbobbinalong

---

> Can anyone add to my list of Salvage Yards is Florida
> I am looking for some unique not still made boat parts.
>
> I've found and looked @
>
> SailorMan in Ft. Lauderdale
>
> Surplus Unlimited in Daytona Beach
>
> Dons Marine Salvage in St.Petersburg
>
> Hornes Marine Salvage in St. Petersburg
>
> Marine Liquidates in Ft. Pierce
>
> and the mysterious Big Tuna Salvage in Davie Fl
>
> Any others I may have missed?
>
> Captain James Clausen
> Orlando Fl

vei...@juno.com

Feb 11, 2008, 6:45:03 AM2/11/08
to trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
Add both of these to the list:

Nautical Traders, Nakomis, FL

Scurvy Dog, Pensacola, FL

Martin Veiner
Click for a free comparison on healthcare coverage and save 100's.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifSj3tEWoZPIXEzqqOFIGmajiBc
LvcEAqz3O4MFV1QmJywX6/

vei...@juno.com

Feb 11, 2008, 6:55:39 AM2/11/08
to trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
Add these as well:

Marine Connection Liquidators, Ft. Pierce, FL 772-465-6460

Quality Marine Surplus, Homosassa, FL 352-628-7678

Martin Veiner
Rock Solid Web Hosting. Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifaxSMAk5b1npUrqubbmjpXeWE1
L6oseBFGbsabP8zsKUK9e/

Mark Richter

Feb 10, 2008, 6:51:28 PM2/10/08
to trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
How about Marine Surplus in Bradenton/Sarasota (just NE of the airport)?
They also have a smaller satellite store in Ft. Myers.

Laura

Feb 12, 2008, 5:33:59 AM2/12/08
to BillE...@aol.com, trawlers-an...@lists.samurai.com
You should definitely take a walk through the Dania Marine Flea Market, held
once a year. We have found it worth the trip from NY on a number of
occasions. Here is the link: http://www.daniamarinefleamarket.com
The dates this year are March 6th - 9th.

There is a salvage yard type place not far from Sailorman, I believe off of
440, I will look for the card for contact info. This place takes a large
space at Dania Flea Market each year.

Also, there is a smaller place with a lot of used inventory called Sea
Chest, on US1 in Riviera Beach /West Palm. At one point they had an ebay
store, but you may be better off calling and asking for your specific item.
Sorry, I don't have a phone number or email.

Laura Ortmann, Narcosis, Long Island NY

Joel Wilkins

Feb 12, 2008, 9:36:56 AM2/12/08
to Trawlers-n-Trawlering
Hornes Marine Salvage may not still be in business. Their First Ave South location appeared to be closed last time I went by. Too bad, was a nice place.
Joel Wilkins
S. Pasadena, FL