Easybcd Free Download

Ayana Munsen

Jul 6, 2024, 4:43:58 PM (yesterday) Jul 6
to travholllohe

I haven't used the software in a while, but there should be a Linux option in the add entry tab. The software is supposed to be UEFI ready. I had used easybcd for years, but only on legacy bios machines.

I've been trying to add KDE into Windows 11 as KDE in the past had stated it could be added to Windows but this apparently isn't the case. I shrank the system partition to create space for KDE Neon. I have used EasyBCD before when MBR was used. NeoSmart don't advertise it on their website, but the warning came up that it can't be used with Windows 11 because of how they have applied UEFI. The solution? rEFInd, get it from source forge net. I chose the CD option, extract the zip file and burned with imgburn from I boot off the CD and choose which OS I want to boot off. I don't intend to keep Windows 11.

easybcd free download

تنزيلhttps://urlca.com/2z1Tus

Good morning all I'm looking for some advice, i have an Acer revo RL85 which has a 2tb hard drive which i have partitioned into 2x 1tb and installed windows 10 in "legacy" mode to one partition.
I've also installed a 250gb hard drive which i have installed libreelec to while the hard drive was in my laptop.
I'm trying to use easybcd to set up a boot selection screen but i keep getting it wrong and after the 4th time of breaking windows I figured I'd ask in here if anyone has successfully set this combination up?
What settings have you used in easybcd when entering libreelec?
Easybcd doesn't seem to see libreelec. Everything that's I've read relates to the 2 OS's being on the same hard drive

Hi klojum yes the revo does have hot key to boot menu but ideally was looking for a pop up selection window.
Hi vitorp07 yeah i read that and in the end went along those lines
I ended up installing both OS's to the 250gb HDD and left the 2tb as 2x 1tb storage drives. Once done easybcd did work and i now have it setup nicely.

The reason I believe this is a topic worth posting is because of what i did to my windows bootloader with easybcd. Perhaps because I set for the bootloader to skip, and go to the default of linux, that every time I open windows, I get sent back to linux. An infinite cycle.
Untitled Workspace800720 41 KB

575cccbfa5