No more domestic airport action?

Nyi Nyi ®

Jul 2, 2014, 1:36:02 PM7/2/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com

RANGOON — The Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) said on Tuesday that it is indefinitely delaying its plans to invite foreign and local companies to upgrade 30 out Burma’s 69 domestic airports.

“We’re also busy with the three other international airport development projects, so I think domestic airport projects will be tendered after we finish all these [international airports],” the new DCA Director General Win Swe Tun told The Irrawaddy. He declined to specify when the domestic airport projects could be offered up for a tender.

Click here to Read this news more on Irrawaddy

Rain Man

Jul 2, 2014, 1:48:11 PM7/2/14
to travelmyanmar

Silly cows! Believe it or not, I screwed up the DG of that damned dept in 1997 regarding Condor Airline when I gave a bloody piece of my mind to it. So silly and sucking. What are they busy with? Just stupid! Sorry for my language but do I care? Shit! Yours never!

Nyi Nyi ®