Dear Experienced stakeholders, friends and...

Franki€ Nyi Nyi ℠

Feb 8, 2014, 11:35:33 AM2/8/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my hTC One

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Min Than Htut" <notification...@facebookmail.com>
Date: 8 Feb, 2014 4:39 PM
Subject: [Travel Myanmar Group] Dear Experienced stakeholders, friends and...
To: "Travel Myanmar Group" <travel...@groups.facebook.com>

Min Than Htut
Min Than Htut 4:39pm Feb 8
Dear Experienced stakeholders, friends and colleagues and excellencies !

I would like to request you to all to share me your experiences in tourism and I would like to make sure information as well followed. So, please educate your young tourism stakeholder!

1 ) Does Foreigner allow to be tourist guide in Myanmar?
2 ) If someone( foreigner ) is working as tour guide in Myanmar, can I report him to Authorities ?
3 ) To which authority, I have to report and How ?
4 ) What kind of documents or confidential I need to report about that ? Photo ? or something?
5 ) What will be the results, if foreigners are working as tourist guide in Myanmar and what kind of actions will be effected ?

Thank you so much for your kind information and any more advises are welcome and appreciated !

Thank you so much.

Min Than Htut.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

Ko Nyi Nyi

Feb 8, 2014, 8:35:29 PM2/8/14
to travelmyanmar, mohtmm .
Dear Min Than Htet ,

If we can prove any case like that , I think we should report to MOHT ( moht...@gmail.com )
Then they may take action but we need strong evidence .

This is just my personal opinion .May be other people (MTGA ?) have their own idea .

With best regards ,

Ko Nyi (TRW )

ko ko latt

Feb 9, 2014, 3:45:21 AM2/9/14
to travelmyanmar, mohtmm .
REGARDING WITH THIS ISSUE ,  WE ( MTGA )HAVE ALREADY SUMMITTED TO MINISTRY FOR LONG AGO. BUT  SOME COMPANIES  ARE STILL USING .  .
        ALL THE AFFAIRS RELATED TO TOURISM  ARE UNDER PROCESSING  BY USING ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL IN ORDER TO PROTECT CITIZENSHIP  RIGHT.
       MOREOVER  WE WILL ADD THAT ISSUE IN DISCUSSION WITH UMTA.

KO KO LATT

Min T

Feb 9, 2014, 10:59:39 PM2/9/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ko Nyi and Ko Ko Ko Latt,

Thank you so much for you paying attention on my questions and appreciated on your answer.

Now, I can confirm that I can report to MOHT if foreigner are working as tourist guide in Myanmar.

But, could you please let me know how to report and what kind of evidence or confidential to report ?

Thank you so much for your more information in advance soon.

Bests,

Min Than Htut

Ko Nyi Nyi

Feb 10, 2014, 9:59:17 PM2/10/14
to travelmyanmar
Dear friend ,

You can report to MOHT by email stated before ( ( moht...@gmail.com ) together with

(a)  the photo attachment which can point out foreigner are acting as a tour guide .
(b)  if possible , please record  this foreigner's voice and send to MOHT with attached voice file ( This is best proof ) .
(c) Name of the tour agency that foreigner used .
(d) date and place

Then , this is a strong case which MOHT can handle officially .

With best wishes ,

Ko Nyi (TRW)