Thailand, Myanmar to ease visa requirements for citizens

Nyi Nyi ®

Oct 22, 2013, 8:00:50 AM10/22/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Tha cabinet has approved a bilateral agreement eliminating visas for Thai and Myanmar citizens making short-term visits by air. The cabinet on Tuesday endorsed the Foreign Ministry's proposal to...

Read more on Bangkok Post .

Hla Darle Khin

Oct 22, 2013, 10:52:26 AM10/22/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Humm..... It only stated for Thai tourist to Myanmar. How about Myanmar people? That's not bilateral agreement if no visa for Myanmar people is not approved. Isn't it?

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Nyi Nyi ® <nyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tha cabinet has approved a bilateral agreement eliminating visas for Thai and Myanmar citizens making short-term visits by air. The cabinet on Tuesday endorsed the Foreign Ministry's proposal to...

Read more on Bangkok Post .

Nyi Nyi ®

Oct 22, 2013, 12:33:25 PM10/22/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
As far as I understand, it's bilateral. that's the part of the game, I believe.