Sending the dictionary of Tourism PDF file

Than Tun Oo

Aug 29, 2012, 2:25:58 AM8/29/12
to travelmyanmar
Dear readers!!!

Here again, I share the book which should be kept as long
as we’re in this arena!!! Have fun!!
Truly yours
THAN TUN OO
Dictionary of Travel, Tourism, & Hospitality.pdf

Ye` Htet Aung

Aug 29, 2012, 2:51:39 AM8/29/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for supporting and sharing. I deeply wish you all the best.

Ye` Htet

THAN TUN OO

Ye` Htet Aung@Samuele

marlar kyaw

Jul 13, 2013, 11:24:47 PM7/13/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Please View The Document I Uploaded For You Using Google docs.

CLICK HERE Just sign in With Your Email Respectively To View The Document

It's Very Important.
Best Regards,
Marlar Kyaw / Ms.
Skype account: marlar - newmotion