ဆိုက္ေရာက္ဗီဇာ

Hla Darle Khin

May 9, 2014, 7:04:46 AM5/9/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The issue of Visa on arrival is still going on and until now the application through UMTA is going well?

UMTA is formed under the government body "Ministry of Hotel & Tourism" and do I understand correctly that UMTA negotiated as a medium to process the application on behalf of Hotel & tourism?

If this is the case, are to we assume that Immigration authority is "NOT" accepting application come from ministry of Hotel & tourism but they do accepted UMTA to perform this function.

Please do not get me wrong that I am not opposing on UMTA and until now thanks for their existence on helping us on this issue. But just thought that a government body should have a close dealing within and I can not understand the regulations restricted by the immigration authority.

Any clue?

Dar Le
This conversation is locked