English speaking guide require for throughout

Hla Darle Khin

Dec 22, 2014, 12:53:25 AM12/22/14
to travelmyanmar
Dear friends,

We are looking for an English speaking guide for the following tour:

Tour date : 24 Dec, 2014 to 05 Jan 2015
Language : English
Number of pax : 02 Pax

Please do give us a call if any of you are available in this period.

Okkar Phay (Operation department)
0943138568
371105, 373270, 381213

7Days Travels & Tours
109, 1st Floor, Sinohdan Street, Lathar.

Kind regards,

Dar Le

Hla Darle Khin

Dec 22, 2014, 12:56:11 AM12/22/14
to travelmyanmar
Dear friends,

I am sorry, allow me to correct the dates and number of pax as follow:

We are looking for an English speaking guide for the following tour:

Tour date : 24 Dec, 2014 to 01 Jan 2015 ( 01 Jan only)
Language : English
Number of pax : 04 Pax ( Not 02 pax )