MAI to expand Japan, South Korea routes in October

Nyi Nyi ®

Aug 6, 2014, 11:24:42 PM8/6/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com

MYANMAR Airways International (MAI) is commencing thrice-weekly scheduled flights to Osaka and Seoul this October.

“Last year, we started flights to Japan and South Korea as regular charter flights but from October we will fly as scheduled flights directly from Osaka to Yangon. The number of Japan visitors to Myanmar is rapidly increasing and this is why we decided to start scheduled flights,” said Aye Mra Tha, general manager, MAI.

“Passengers flying by MAI’s Japan and South Korea routes will also get visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport. So far that facility is only offered to passengers coming by MAI’s Cambodia and Guangzhou routes,” she added.

Read this news on TTG Asia, Click here!!

You might also be interested in this news on Bangkok Post,

MJets launches Myanmar jet terminal