Re: Why nothing assignments of travel agents for senior licensed tour guide?

Message has been deleted

Nyi Nyi ℠

Nov 10, 2014, 11:32:18 AM11/10/14
to travelmyanmar

I at least doubt your written communication skill. I don't understand your English. Sorry to be blunt this way. You may have better knowledge to share, but how can someone possibly explain those without communication capability?  However it is not the end of the world,  hopefully you can fix it timely before you are getting really old that you cannot work anymore.

With metta,

On Nov 10, 2014 2:17 PM, "ComenseemeMyanmar" <comensee...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Some Of Senior Licensed Tour Guides;

Greeting sincerely from Mr.Khaing(ComenseemeMyanmar)!
One of  white board is hanging in my house that draw pattern for assignments of travel agents from October to April which space just four lines that 2 packages from travel agents and 2 is from 4/5 star rated hotels my wife always suggest me it "how we eat and feed to children with your tour guide work" that so shame for me from 1995-2006 only by this job I feed well  them even one of bigger boy gonna to be a Lt. Colonel.

From 2007 to until I'm in Yangon(moved from Mandalay) I have been working as a travel manager/tour operation manager/tour operator and sometime I accompany myself by guests hanging manager ID (Not License because of 9 Korean Religion Mission threw me deeply trouble but my appeal  to  U Htay Aung (DG to Deputy Minister to Minister of MOHT) by  tenacity and perseverance I have gotten it in 2013 ).

I'd like to tell that why senior licensed tour guides who had  experienced or have been experiencing why not nothing assignments or so a few assignments of travel agents that may concern with tour operation teams of travel agents or managing directors of travel agents or so less tour packages offer for travel agents?

What is confidential of travel agents to hire a licensed tour guides?What is ethic of travel agents to rent a licensed tour guide? What is standard or level measure of travel agents to assign to a  licensed tour guide? What kind of relationships or partners or personalities or psychologies to hire licensed tour guide  for travel agents? I trust absolutely a licensed tour guide who can arrange and manage his response and duty on tour both can delivery good or nice(right too) messages that is presentation;commentary and narration to them from beginning to ending of trips.
Your sincerely;
Mr.Khaing
(Comenseeme Myanmar)
Ex-G-1399/G-8246(2/1995)
09450008415

ComenseemeMyanmar Mr.Khaing

Nov 13, 2014, 12:21:04 AM11/13/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nyi Nyi;
travel...@googlegroups.com do not understand my English Writing
they wouldn't load my post therefore you don't understand my description
by English NOTHING  WRITE DOWN  COMMENT.
Mr.Khaing
ComenseemeMyanmar

Thomas Latt

Nov 13, 2014, 10:45:48 PM11/13/14
to travelmyanmar

~ AATO ~
My Asia ~ My Territory

Thomas Latt

Nov 13, 2014, 10:47:35 PM11/13/14
to travelmyanmar
Since there is no particular useful discussion, the case closed here. No further comment will be posted.
Thanks

~ AATO ~
My Asia ~ My Territory

ComenseemeMyanmar Mr.Khaing

Nov 15, 2014, 12:44:51 AM11/15/14
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends;
My previous posts that concern with licensed tour guides(senior) were so update happen but one of nagative comment it made me impatient.
Because of l don't know detail yet who is he and how long he is staying in tourism.
Anyway l apologize(except him) for inconvenience of
my anger.
Mr.Khaing
ComenseemeMyanmar
09450008415