Looking for travel Myanmar website content writer

Lin Lei

Nov 2, 2013, 2:00:21 AM11/2/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I am looking for content contributor/writer for my website is about travel in Myanmar specifically. In the website I will be featuring tourist spots all over Myanmar. You can do research on the Internet/books and write from scratch using your own words.

It's short burst of introduction of the location/activity.
The structure of the destination pages will be like this,
1. Country - Short paragraph of the country and interesting facts (related to travel and in general) 2. City - Short paragraph about the city (10 cities) 3. Tourist spots per city - Short burst of intro of each tourist spot/activity. Ranges from min 6 to 15 per city 4. Beaches - Short burst of intro to local beaches (4 beaches) 5. Festivals - Short burst of intro to local festivals (about 15)

6. Culture

7. Food

8. Suggested travel itineraries

Let me know if you have other questions and if you will be keen to accept this project.

Thank you,

Lin Lei

(linl...@gmail.com)