UMTA announcement (One Tourist Guide is still Missing.)

Nyi Nyi ®

Dec 25, 2012, 3:12:33 AM12/25/12
to travelmyanmar

Nyi Nyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Khin Maung Kyaw
Date: Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Subject: form UMTA announcement

Hi Ko Nyi

UMTA သတင္းထုတ္ျပန္ခ်က္အရ ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္ ၁ ဦး ေပ်ာက္ဆံုးေေနသးေၾကာင္း သိရပါတယ္။ Today morning, Air Bagan flight W9-011 was crashed in landing to Heho Airport. We contacted to our Regional correspondent U Zaw Htay Aung for the accident and he reported from Taunggyi that there were 4 tourists injured (2 Americans, 1 Taiwanese and 1 French) during the accident. Tourist guide Ma Nwe Linn Shein was still missing and other guides were found injured. Rescued guides are Toe Toe Khin from Journeys Travel, Khin Aye Hlaing from Indochina Services and Soe Moe Thu from Exotissimo Travel. The plane carrying 45 tourists, 20 Myanmar nationals and 7 crews was failed to land at airport's runway and crashed in paddy field. In the report, 11 years old kid was dead. For the time being, the mobile phone lines were cut off and only land line to our correspondent is available. Travel agents and Tour Operators can contact +95-81-2121705 for any assistance or detail information. U Naung Naung Han Secretary General Union of Myanmar Travel Association Phone : +95-9-5007183

ေဆးရုံသို႔ တက္ေရာက္ကုသေနရေသာ ခရီးသည္ ႏွစ္ဦးအမည္ကို Air Bagan မွ ထပ္မံထုတ္ျပန္ပါသည္။
(another 2 passengers in Hospital)

U MYINT HTWE
Myanmar Male

GERARD/ BODET MR
UK MALE

ဦးျမင့္ေထြး - ျမန္မာ - အမ်ဳိးသား
မစၥတာ ဘိုဒက္ ဂ်ာရဒ္ - ယူေက - အမ်ဳိးသား

Kind regards,

thaike oo

Dec 25, 2012, 5:23:55 AM12/25/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com

ko myint htwe is french speaking guide and will come back to ygn this evening.