Fwd: Service Planning Workshop and Social Media Planning Workshop

Nyi Nyi Frankie

Jul 5, 2013, 8:12:22 AM7/5/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: networking pma <networkin...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Service Planning Workshop and Social Media Planning Workshop
To: professional marketer <prof.ma...@gmail.com>

Dear sir/ Madam,

Professional Marketers Association will held two Days workshop program by following

      1) Service Planning Workshop by Dr. Mark S.Rosenbaum from  Northern Illinois University on 13 July 2013

    2) Social Media Planning Workshop by Dr. Lauren I.Labrecque from Loyola University Chicago on 14 July 2013

Kindly find the attached flyers for your detail information.

"Attending this two days’ workshop will give you not only theoretical knowledge but also ideas how to apply in the real world by exercising case studies.

Your soonest reservation is highly appreciated because of Limited Seats.”

Hot Line - 1876 Detail information or Reservation

Thanks & Best Regards,

  PMA Working Group

-
2 Days Workshop Leaflet English Version-01.png
2 Days Workshop Leaflet English Version-02.png
Netwoking Dinner Leaflet Final-01.jpg

kyikyi aye

Jul 5, 2013, 8:31:15 AM7/5/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Thks for invitation.On my behalf..i have the pleasure to nominate Mr Pungsan Raydam...Executive Director,Snowland Travels and Tours. I will ln tour in Shan State on a Project.
All the Best
Daw Kyi Kyi Aye