Fwd: Travelife Training seminars in Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Vietnam

Khaing Oo Swe

Jul 24, 2015, 4:12:34 PM7/24/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Travelife Training seminars in Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Vietnam

Dear Khaing Oo Swe,

Hereby I wish to inform you for the Travelife sustainability trainings we plan in Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Vietnam. Please find enclosed the invitation. Registration can be done through the online link. The trainings are following earlier successful trainings in Myanmar (2014), Thailand (2012, 2014, 2015) and Nepal (2013).

You are invited to apply for this training or to inform your business partners about them. As each training has limited capacity we advise you to apply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Naut Kusters

Travelife Trainings Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Vietnam.pdf

YinMin Lwin

Jul 29, 2015, 2:12:40 AM7/29/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Moe Aung