Vacancy Announcement

Thomas Latt

Feb 22, 2017, 1:46:50 AM2/22/17
to travelmyanmar
This is following a favor of request from a friend.

A reputable Indian DMC is looking for 3 candidates who have full knowledge of inbound tourism business with good experience. The positions are for local office in Myanmar.
Interested candidates can send your CVs to me and I will forward to them accordingly.

~ AATO ~
My Asia ~ My Territory

Thomas Latt

Feb 26, 2017, 1:12:02 AM2/26/17
to travelmyanmar
I am receiving some CVs and applications but still have chances as the requirement is for 3 candidates.

~ AATO ~
My Asia ~ My Territory

Thomas Latt

Feb 27, 2017, 5:30:35 AM2/27/17
to travelmyanmar

Young candidates who have 2 or 3 years experience of working in reservation, ticketing, operations and sales are also welcome. Please send your CVs.

~ AATO ~
My Asia ~ My Territory