Fwd: Myanmar National Attendance.

Aye Min Oo

Jun 3, 2015, 10:42:19 PM6/3/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Profit from it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Annabel de Braganca <a.debr...@solimarinternational.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: Myanmar National Attendance.
To: Aye Min Oo <sonn...@gmail.com>

Dear Sonny,

Thanks for your message! I have requested the presentation files from ICIMOD- they should be up on the ICIMOD website soon.

You are welcome to send us your maps! We would be happy to distribute them in North America.
The best way to go about this is to send the materials to our office:

Annabel de Braganca
c/o Solimar International
3400 11th Street NW
Suite 200
Washington DC 20010

As for market statistics, here are a few links with significant data indicating North American travel patterns. Projections for future travel are all very positive.

Where Americans are traveling

Profile of the American traveler

USTOA poll- Myanmar is consistently first in emerging destinations that us tour operator clients are demanding

I hope this helps. Let's be in touch soon about opportunities for collaboration!

Best wishes,
Annabel

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:26 AM, Aye Min Oo <sonn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anna and Annabel,

It was very nice to meet you at the Conference on Ecotourism in Protected areas.

I would like to request the presentation files as I have to finish my report. I appreciate if you can attach any further information e.g follow up events and reports.

Annabel, as I mentioned to you at the conference, I would like to send you our Tourist Maps to distribute to those who are interested in our country.

Furthermore, I would like to explore means to promote our tour products to the North America market. can you please help me with market entry statistics and analysis to project inbound tours to Myanmar?

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Sonny

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Eco Tourism Conference <ecotourism...@icimod.org> wrote:
Dear Aye Min Oo,
We have a special registration for Myanmar Nationals - the cost is $200 USD.
Please let me know if you would like to access this special cost and I will put you on the list. Payment can be made onsite at the Kempinski on May 19th
Natasha

The International Ecotourism Conference
www.icimod.org/?q=16992
ecotourism...@icimod.org
Jun 4, 2015, 12:33:15 AM6/4/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ko Aye Min Oo
Hello and how's life?
I am going to attend ASEAN Japan Centre seminar...maybe you can support me with 10-15 Maps..
All the Best
Daw Kyi Kyi Aye

Daw Kyi Kyi Aye
Tourism Consultant
10B, R202, Dagon Lwin Street,
Myittanyunt, Tamwe, Yangon
Tel: (95 1) 559252/ 541769
Mobile: 095062365
Email: kyikyi...@gmail.com

Aye Min Oo

Jun 4, 2015, 6:02:30 AM6/4/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Sure Ama Daw Kyi Kyi Aye. Any Time. Where do you want us to send. DPS will deliver.

Kyi Kyi Aye

Jun 4, 2015, 6:56:03 AM6/4/15
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Thanks..please deliver to MTF,Thuwunna..and leave it with Ma Moe Moe Lwin or Ma Phyo....they will sign acceptance and enter the name of the ASEAN Japan Centre seminar .
Daw Kyi Kyi Aye