Some people should do for tourism

Zaw Oo

Nov 23, 2012, 4:02:48 AM11/23/12
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Now a day in Myanmar hotels are fully booked (Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay,
Inle Lake and etc…). If who have investment to built or rent a house
and renovate for 15-20 rooms and create B & B hotels in Main
destinations will be grate business. In the other hand, it is like
helping travel agencies and tourism in Myanmar. I saw a lot of hotel
projects which will take about minimum 2 years.

Now a day we have to pay USD 80.-- 150.-- minimum in order to get
rooms in every main destination.

20 rooms x USD 80.-- will be USD 1600.-- per day x 30 Days = USD 48000.—

If you get only 50 % occupancy average per month will be USD 24000.--
x 12 month = USD 288000.--

Your sales amount is USD 288000.-- x 2 years = USD 576000.--

I believe that you can do business for 2 years minimum. Who have
investment and after cost calculation should consider such a kind of
business and help travel agencies and tourism in Myanmar.

Zaw Oo